It's very special to little girls when Daddy takes some time to have a tea party with them.
He is such a wonderful Daddy!!!
Here are some things to remember for a nice tea party with Daddy:
1. Remember the way to a man's heart is, you know, his stomach. Serve something good, not just pretend food, even if it's just his favorite candy.
2. Remember something might get spilled. Don't complain. Don't ruin the memory.
3. Remember that Daddy is not Mommy, and he might do something different from you. Don't correct him. Let him have fun with his daughters.
4. Remember that you will probably end up cleaning at least part of the party after it's over. Look back at #2
5. Praise him for being such a good daddy. Praise him again before you go to bed. Praise him the next day...you get the picture.
This post is part of a blog hop going on at Raising Four Princesses.