stories of the Mix family lovin' the country life



Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hello, dear readers. It's been a while since we've talked! 



We are doing some work in the living room and kitchen.  During the day I try to squeeze in some painting in between nursing the baby and helping Abbey do her preschool and keeping Elizabeth busy.  By the time the kids go to bed, I am super tired.  I haven't been awake enough to post anything.  When I get done, I will post pictures.


This past weekend--I know, that's almost a week ago--we drove to Indiana to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Pranger.  I really love these people.  When I came to the States by myself to go to college, their house was a second home for me.  They drove me down to Oklahoma and back several times.  I spent two Christmases with them. 

Here are some pictures of them from my album. 
I'm about two weeks old here






me, James, Amos, and Sharon with Grandpa.




during college days


Here we are now, with my husband Bobby (and the girls' heads peeking in the corners).  We had a good visit. It was really good to see them again.

Hannah Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment