stories of the Mix family lovin' the country life



Thursday, November 17, 2011

One of the weird things about blogging is that my day is not very different from anyone else's.  Yet, for some reason, you still want to read about it.  Sometimes I ask myself, "Would anyone really want to know about that?"  Would you, for instance, like to know that a certain somebody woke up really early one morning?  I didn't know her diaper was messy until about 2 hours later when I found "diaper prints" all over both girls' beds.  Or would you like to hear that somebody threw up tonight in our local diner?  It's not like it was in a restaurant in the city, with people we'll never see again.  Everybody knows everybody here.  The whole town has probably heard the story by now.  Oh well, most days are not that exciting. 

Jonathan is crawling all over the house. He loves his sisters and bounces up and down like he is going to jump up and run after them.  He will be 10 months old in a couple days. 

Abbey is really trying to help out around the house.  She loves to experiment.  For example, she knows I use soap and water to clean certain things, like the floor, dishes, etc.  So she decided to pour a cup of water into the DVD player to clean it, too.

Yes, the past few days have been eventful, but I love my life.  I have the privilege of taking care of my family all the time.  I don't have to pay someone else to do it part of the time.  I am thankful for this blessing.

Hannah Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment