stories of the Mix family lovin' the country life



Thursday, August 18, 2011

Letters to my children #5


Dear Elizabeth,

Today we went in the woods to pick blackberries.  You LOVE blackberries!  You picked them as fast as you could, and you promptly put them in your mouth.  Then you would grab a handful of the berries from my basket and pop them in your mouth before I could stop you.  I kept moving my basket, but you were intent upon getting to it.  By the time we came home,you had eaten all but 10 berries!  Oh, well, someday we'll laugh about you and those berries!  And you are such a trooper for walking through that high grass!




We had so much fun today!!!

I love you!

Mommy



Hannah Mix

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah, did you see the tutorial for blog buttons on my blog? - Tinyla

    ReplyDelete